review: morphe brushes 35w eyeshadow palette

16:44

Hello lovelies! Today I wanted to do a post on the Morphe Brushes 35w palette. It is currently not available on their website, but they should stock soon. I bought this last year in the fall, and I will admit, it's not fabulous, but there are many colors that give off great pigmentation. I have been told that their single eyeshadows perform better, but honestly, for someone who just enjoys makeup, it's not a bad palette to have! I have some photos to show you, but the eyeshadows don't have names, so I will do it by rows!



This palette is a mix of shimmery, satin and matte finishes. Some of the mattes are more chalky than the others, and some are creamy and very pigmented. 

First Row: 
As you can see, these are very light shades. (I changed up the way i took the photos next photo ha) Most of those are mattes, but some of them are very chalky. I use the first one as a browbone highlight. I don't often find myself reaching for this first row. 

Second Row: 
As you can see, the second row is still light with a random pink that i have never used, thrown in there. The third and forth I've used in a previous blog post, and I promise the orange doesn't look that chalky! I think it was because my finger was damp from that kleenex you can see in the photo to remove the shadows ;) 

Third Row: 

The first 4 I don't reach for. I used one as a blush once when I forgot my blush and it was fine, but obviously it's not a blush. The last three have really amazing pigmentation. The second from the top is more of a burgundy when on my eyelid, and the one below is very cooper-y! The top is a gunmetal gray and i have yet to use it!

Fourth Row: 


This row is my favorite. Most of the colors are similar at the beginning, but they are so buttery and soft, I love them all. This row is me in a palette.  I have the second color all over my lid today and it blended beautifully. The last two are so beautiful smoked out!

Fifth Row: 


THIS FIRST COLOR IS HOLY GRAIL STATUS. Morphe, if you could tell me what color this is in your single eyeshadows, please do because I want to buy 10 of these. 
This row has a few mattes which are great for deepening up the outer corner and crease! The second to last color, is a black with silver specks in it. The last one is a straight up black that I like to use along my lash line!  I used the third from the end color on my upper lash line today instead of eyeliner.
(Please excuse the laptop and the spotify playlist in the background hehe and yes that's a little bilbo cup topper peaking out behind my makeup brush holders)

Overall, I give this palette 8/10. I use it basically everyday, and I love using 2 colors on the second row as transition shades. 

I hope this was helpful for those of you who were looking into this! Happy Monday!

Toodle-doo!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

instagram

Popular Posts