new hair!

13:46

Happy friday everyone! Yesterday I decided to chop my hair off .. so this morning I went and got probably 3 inches cut off.

This is one of the things I was always scared to do. Cut my hair and then hate it. I had my hair shorter a few years ago, but at the time I wasn't good at styling it, or had any idea on how to even go about styling it. I found I just styled it the same as I did when my hair was longer.

For the last, I wanna say 3 months, I've been toying with the idea of cutting my hair. I did little trims myself for a while to get rid of the dead ends, and then I started tucking my hair in my shirts just joking with what it would look like if it was short.

I asked friends and family on FB, which is just a bad idea because everyone has their own opinions, and I usually tend to fall with the majority of the vote because I feel I have to. But not this time .... !


HELLO SHORT HAIR! 

Why didn't I do this sooner? It does take styling work, but tbh, I don't mind! I think it's so freeing to have all this fresh hair now, no more dead ends!

Happy Friday again! Have a great weekend! I should be making a post on Sunday!

Toodle-doo! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

instagram

Popular Posts