Fall is here!

14:57

If any of you know me, you'll know I love, love, love fall. I am a huge fan of tea and blankets and the large sweaters that make you look like the coziest person in the world. Now I don't have any as of right now, but trust me, I plan to go out and get many more. I had one large big over sized sweater, but my dog decided it was tasty, so it didn't last long. I have so many favorites in fall, and all these pictures are just from google, I'm sorry I'm not artsy enough.

Sweaters:

These are my favorite types of sweaters during the fall and winter


Again, not my pictures, but how badly would you love to just wear those and have a cup of tea and wear fuzzy slippers and snuggle into your boy or girl or even your dog, I mean those little animals give the best snuggles one could ever ask for. 
Also, boots. I plan to go out and purchase some, hopefully anyways, as I am very broke, but I would kill for a pair of these

My toms have finally torn and they have done their time, so it's time to move on and get some new shoes, and those would be them. I just love the thought of those boots with socks like that, tights and a skirt and a shirt with a collar and then a large sweater over top. Now if only I had the money to do so! 

I have a few other fall favorites, but those are the basics. I just love it for the layers and the darker tones and browns and greens and let me tell you that burgundy is my new found love oh goodness. I have fallen hard for burgundy, and my friend Mikki can agree with me on this. My whole wardrobe has been taken over by that dang color!

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy your first week back at school, college, or whatever you're doing! 

Toddle-doo xoxox 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

instagram

Popular Posts