Little Adventures

13:36


Hello! Over the weekend, I went to the scary place of Vancouver to visit my boyfriend, who is living there four four months as of currently. Anyways, me being me, I got anxiety on the way there. I'm okay with ferries and water, but the idea of busing to wherever the heck in Van scared the crap outta me. I have to be honest, boyfriend was the best about helping me. He was still at work when I was texting him as the ferry docked, and that's when I started to get anxiety. I take a city bus everyday, but in a place where I've never been to alone, and let alone a large, busy city, I pretty much shit (whoopsie) my pants. I finally got on the bus, (a seat and everything! wow!) and Mike was very proud of me. I'm pretty pleased that I didn't get too crazy, because I have really bad travel anxiety. Either way, I made it to where he met me, and after that I felt just fine. Probably because I was finally with someone. Anyways, I'll stop with the whole anxiety thing, unless someone wants to hear more about it, then I'll make another post about it. Mike and I went to the Vancouver Aquarium, which was a blast. He had never been, so he was pretty much like a 22 year old child. I'd attach some pictures, but they are with my phone and not the best quality, so we will leave them for now.

I will admit, it was nice to step out of my comfort zone for a little while. I knew I had something 'wrong' with me, as I like to call it, and when I saw Zoe write about her panic attacks, I knew I wasn't alone. It's hard to get through, but I loved that I got to spend the whole weekend walking around with Mike and just enjoying being together. We cooked, we walked, we went to the mall, we watched some tv, we just had a really great time.

I did take a few shots of one of the bridges, and part of Vancouver


Anyways, to sum this up, I just want to share one of my favorite songs right now. 

                                        
What have you done recently? Have you tried something new? :)

Toodle-doo! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

instagram

Popular Posts