Sweet, sweet blackberries!

22:03

So today, after dinner, I decided that I wanted to go blackberry picking. I often find myself munching on some as I pass a bush on my way to or from class, so I thought going with a bucket and a purpose more than just shoving them in my face would be a good idea.

I took my brother, who is 12, and he tagged along, deciding he was going to eat more than pick. Either way, we actually had a really fun time, and I brought my camera along with me, so I could share with you lovely folk! Who uses the word folk anymore? Anyways, here we go!



Joel took over the camera, did a pretty good job for 12!

the bucket is massive, we did really well!


the thorns left us some nice marks, but it was totally worth it!

That's pretty much about it! Just wanted to share something fun I did today with you guys. I also made them into a blackberry crumb bar thing, so it was worth it in the end. I hardly get to spend real time with my brother, so I really loved just him and I today, even if it was something as simple as picking blackberries, it made me happy. He's going into grade 7, and he's almost as tall as me. Kids just grow up too dang fast these days!

Have a lovely day, evening, or night! Whichever it may be for you!

Toodle-doo! xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

instagram

Popular Posts