battle of the dry shampoo's (in my opinion)

16:40

Happy monday everyone! I am not at home today, and I am not able to take photos ... so all credit goes to google.

I wanted to do a blog post on the 2 current dry shampoo's I've been using. If I was home, I would show you the results, but we will have to make do today.
The 2 dry shampoo's are the collab tropical volume dry shampoo, and the batiste XXL Volume dry shampoo.
As you can tell, I like to try to achieve volume into my lifeless hair.


                                                                           

I've been using Batiste for a while now, and I used to find the volume one was brilliant in my hair, but lately it hasn't been up to parr. The Collab brand is with Ruth Crilly, and when I saw it in my London Drugs, I ran to it. Had to get it!

SMELL: The batiste one I find to just smell like .. dry shampoo? I have a terrible sense of smell, so it's really hard for me to explain how things smell. It just smells chalky to me.
The Collab one is in the scent RIO, so it has a really great tropical smell to it. I love this smell. 

VOLUME: I find they both give me the same amount of volume to my roots. The batiste one has failed me lately, so the Collab one is almost out. 

EFFECTIVENESS: They both do the same thing for me: suck out my grease! I find I would have to pick the Collab one for most of the reasons, BUT I do prefer the Original formula of the Batiste.

For longevity, the Batiste one lasts longer in my now short, hair. I like them both, but I feel the Collab one has won my heart for now.


That's all I've got for you guys today! I will be back home soon and able to post more with some photos. I'm thinking maybe a nail polish overview of my favorite ones currently!

Have a great week!

Toodle-doo! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

instagram

Popular Posts