update

20:35

So I'm currently sitting in my hotel bedroom and the bed is amazingly comfy. I thought I'd share with you guys, (if there is anyone that is) what the hotel looks like so far!

I have a two bedroom room yet I'm the only one here which is weird and since it's for my H&M training you'd think that they would stick us in a room together but luckily they did not.


This is the bed, ignore my things! I went to Topshop but I'l share my purchased things with you once I am home.
It has a cute little chair with a huge TV!
And finally a little kitchen area! All to myself :)

I just thought I'd show you guys because I really would like to hope there's someone reading this blog!
Anyways off to sleep I go as I have to get up super early in the morning!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

instagram

Popular Posts