shopping!

22:37

So I'm so excited for this coming weekend because I'm going to Vancouver for my H&M training and I'm meeting up with my good friend for shopping during Friday afternoon and we're going to Topshop and I've been wanting to go there so badly after looking online for so, so long! I don't know what I'm looking for or if I'll get anything but I'm still super excited because it should be such fun! I will probably make a haul video once I'm back that weekend and show you all the things I've bought and probably some other things I've bought but already worn!
I've been dying to make a video for you guys, even though I don't have many or any readers, I still want to, but my camera sucks and I don't have a tripod so I'll have to see what I can do for the time being!
Anyways, if you guys (if there are any readers) have any ideas for me for things to get while in Vancouver or even tips on how to use cameras without a tripod, that would be lovely!
I hope you have a great weekend :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

instagram

Popular Posts