dog sitting?

23:15

So since I'm currently dog sitting and bored and everything I figured I'd make another post! Basically one of my dad's friends needed someone to dog sit for a month and she said she would pay me 400$ which is really awesome since I really could use that money for rent and saving up for moving in a year or so! Anyways, she asked me to sort of live at their place for the month and go home every little while and what not, which I will do. But the dog is a greyhound and I'm not usually a fan of short haired dogs, but he is so nice and cute and he's old so he walks slow but he loves sleeping!
I'm also going to make a video tomorrow since I made one last Monday, and someone asked me to make a "what's in my bag" video, but I'm thinking of putting a twist on it maybe. We'll see! I'll for sure have some coffee in that video because these wonderful people have a Keurig and it's a starbucks blend; I'm very excited!
I also thought I'd share a few favorites right now. I don't have any pictures, so I do apologize! Right now I've been loving this new Abby Road mug I got from Winners. I know that's a random for a favorite but honestly it's so perfect and being a huge Beatles fan, it fits perfectly with my other mugs. I also got a sample from Estee Lauder and it was a sample mascara and I have to admit I'll be going back once this sampler is done for the mascara. It's so wonderful; I did mention it in my video, so you can always check that out here if you'd like! I've also bought a few new tops when I was in Vancouver and I did get a few needed but yet not needed things? I do need some new clothes for when the store opens but I also didn't really, really need them. Oh well, they are comfy and I will use them. I love, love my GEEK shirt from Topshop with the rolled sleeves and the material is just beyond comfortable. I may have also downloaded (illegally, WHOOPS) the Hobbit soundtrack. I'm all little bit of a nerd if I'm being honest, and the soundtrack album is just amazing. It's good for sleeping!
Anyways I should go to bed now; I'll make that video tomorrow and it'll be up sometime during the day I hope! Good night to any readers out there :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

instagram

Popular Posts