hair dilemma?

11:48

I've had the same hairstyle for the past few years and I want to change it up, so I tried a middle part! I don't really know how I feel about it, but this is what it looks like.


I know it doesn't quite look in the middle, but my hair didn't want to be directly in the middle so I settled for it being a little off to the side by the tiniest amount. My hair normally looks like this:

So I honestly don't know what suits me best? Samantha and I did a video yesterday and I didn't quite like my hair the way I had it and the way it looked on camera, so I wanted to switch it up but I'd love some opinions if anyone would love to give some advice ?

Anyways, I know I haven't posted in a while but soon I'll have a camera and can take pictures of the products I love right now!
I hope everyone is having a great day today!!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

instagram

Popular Posts