About: last week

10:00

Just quickly tying this up before I have to clean the kitchen and prep it for two friends coming to stay, but I know I needed to get a post up this week, as I've had a few personal friends ask me to get another post up (thanks ladies).

Thought I'd give you a run down on this past week in some photos. Happy post-Halloween though, everyone! I celebrated on this past Saturday with the best of the best, and we went as Miguel and Tulio from The Road to El Dorado! Not many knew who we were, but it was still such a good costume in the end!



We also went to her friends baby shower, which HELLO BABY FEVER! Hitting me hard over here. I regret not taking more photos of their view of the ocean, because it was incredible.

We had no kids come to our door this Halloween, but likely because we are in an apartment complex. We had 2 kiddos last year, but none this year. Sigh. All the candy for Mike.

Today I'm off work for the rest of the week, and this morning was nice to have to myself and to sort out all my chores for the day. Sometimes I do wish I worked from home once or twice a week so I could be on top of the kitchen dishes, or just general tidy ... we can get a little clustered up! I decided to awkwardly take a picture this am on my balcony, because ... ya know, boyfriend off to work, so who else will take a cute picture of me holding my nice flash mug and basking in my morning coffee? Just me.  (Pretty sure the construction men were watching me lol)


Now that I've just rambled and shared some photos with you on a Wednesday AM, I'm off to go clean the kitchen and sort out the clutter of the living room, aka all the candy wrappers from said boyfriend. *eye roll*

Keep eyes peeled this week for pictures from my little "own city tourist" photos I'll be trying to upload into a few posts! I'm excited to explore parts of my city I've not been to yet. Do you have any week plans? Anywhere in your own city you'd want to go visit? I'm curious!

Have a great Wednesday!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

instagram

Popular Posts