exhausted

17:05

Working eight days straight and then realizing that you're working for another eight days without a day off kinda hits hard.
I love my practicum, don't get me wrong, but sometimes working there 40 hours a week and then working the weekends at the same location for a different thing really sucks. My next day off is next Sunday, and I am so looking forward to it. Someone asked me how my weekend was and I just said "I didn't have a weekend. I worked."
And, to top it all off, I was a complete snark to my friend today at work, without even realizing it. She's probably really upset with me now, even after I apologized. I didn't mean to be rude, I'm just tired and not thinking straight and just plain frustrated.
I'm trying to remind myself to be thankful for what I do have and that other people have it much worse than I do, but sometimes, you just gotta have a little meltdown.
So that's what happened today. I had a meltdown. I cried to myself and just sat in my room. It helped a little, although it would be nice to talk it over with someone, but that's alright.


On another note, I am moving to Vancouver, which I think I mentioned previously. It should be good; I'm not a huge fan of Van, but I'll get used to it.

Anyways, I hope you're all doing really well today, and I hope if you are doing exams at uni or college that it all goes great and don't stress yourself out too much!

Toodle-doo!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

instagram

Popular Posts