Morphe Brushes Review - first review of 2015!

21:28

Hello everyone! Review for you today! I ordered off of MorpheBrushes about 2 months ago. I got a brush set, and also one of their pre-made eyeshadow palettes. (I can make that into another blog post if requested.)


I wanted to do a review on the brushes today, as I really enjoy using them in my everyday routine. The pictures I'm using aren't mine, only because my sd card has melted somehow (?? so silly) so I am unable to use that one and find my other one within mounds of boxes. I purchased the 11 Piece Pro Sable Set, and so far I have been enjoying it. 

I think my favorite is the Duo Foundation Brush, as it is DUO fiber, so it's very soft on my skin, and I like to use it as a blush brush because it applies my blush so nicely on my cheeks.  It is the second one in on the right. This set comes with 4 eyeshadow brushes, and I use all four of them for different things. The flat shader I use to apply my highlight on my brow bone. The little white tapered brush, i use to apply eyeshadow right under my bottom lash line, and the other two I use literally everyday. I use the small black blender for my transition shade (usually buck from the Naked palette), and the round blender I use to place a full lid color on. I love those last two brushes so much. They have been well used and loved. 

There are two liner brushes, and neither which I use, only because I don't use a gel liner on a daily basis, and I haven't gotten around to use the angled liner yet, but they feel very soft! 

The angled blush/contour is one I don't use daily, but I highly enjoy using to apply blush. It picks up the perfect amount of product for me. I haven't tried using it for contour yet! 

The two black bristle brushes I use for bronzer. The smaller one is called their bronzer brush, and I actually often use this to contour my cheeks just slightly. It's not too harsh, which is what I prefer. I then use the powder brush as an all over bronzer, which I find blends it all in so nicely. I do find I get slight shedding with these, but it's nothing too crazy. 

And the one I don't use is the pointed foundation brush, but I honestly love these for applying my face mask, and this brush is one of the softest brushes EVER. To me anyways. I love this brush, but I don't like to apply my foundation with these brushes too often, so these usually get used for face masks, which is great for me!

All in all, I have to say, these brushes are a great addition to any beginner. I would consider myself a little higher than a beginner, but I still enjoy using these very much. Morphe does a great job on their brushes and their brush lines. I will be purchasing from them again, as I can't wait to try some from their gun metal line.

Thanks for reading, and if you wanna see the review on the palette, let me know! Have a great weekend everyone!

Toodle-doo!   

You Might Also Like

0 comments

instagram

Popular Posts