I've moved!

20:46

Honestly, moving back to my parents house was probably the best choice I could have made at this point in my life. I'm going to be starting school and then if I were to be living alone, rent would be around 700$ and that is honestly just too much for me to handle with schooling and my job where I won't be able to work 40 hours. Anyways, we moved me today and I got everything unpacked! Hallelujah! It's pretty much all set up, and I've found a pretty good camera I want to purchase so soon I'll be up with those videos! I just need to find a good program for windows for editing videos because the few programs I've tried have all just failed me.
I bought myself (finally) a hair donut and it's going quite well actually! I used to just use a sock but it didn't really like my hair and my hair wouldn't seem to stay, so I invested in one of those little things and this was the result


I don't know if I look alright with my hair up but it still works! So success!
I'm thinking of taking pictures of places I get to go when I'm not working, which is currently hardly ever, and then just posting about my day or my days off on here until I can get up and running with some videos and I'm thinking of doing a what's in my bag video just for fun. The only problem is, I won't be able to film in my bedroom! It's in the basement and it's curtained off from the rest of the functioning basement and there's very little natural light that gets down here so it's really hard sometimes. 
Also don't be surprised if I start posting pictures of my cats or my dog because now that I'm home, my phone will be literally full of pictures of my animals!

Feel free to follow me on twitter if you'd like! @jenarichelle :)m

You Might Also Like

0 comments

instagram

Popular Posts