Feeling Poorly

21:06

I never used to get sick, I swear. And suddenly it's hitting me like a brick, saying "Hey Jena, karma's after you!" I swear it really is saying that. The one upside to not feeling so great is to lay in bed all day, but honestly, when you want or need to get stuff done, it really sucks!

I had to miss my class today and I really don't like missing school, and I know tomorrow I'm going to feel so out of the loop. My brother was sick too, and my mom now isn't feeling so great. I really hope we all feel better soon because this stinks!

I think I might try and do a Motivational Monday post or something of the sorts to get me blogging again. I had thought about doing vlogmas this year, but I decided against it as I didn't have that sort of time and good internet connection at that.
I might also start doing a face of the day and my hair and possibly my outfits. I just need someone to be my photographer, any volunteers?!
Thought I would post even while sickly and say hello and that The 1975 have been the reason for getting me up and going, and if you haven't heard of them yet, please go listen they are lovely! I'll leave the video for Girls below and hopefully I'll be up for blogging again and hopefully of my life and pictures so this blog doesn't seem to empty!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

instagram

Popular Posts