new year

18:54

Hi there, this is going to be a bit strange writing out a blog post but honestly I think it's what I need right now. I won't bore you with too much because that's not really that fun, now is it? Basically while I have time off I'm going to be posting whenever I can on things I've bought, things I want to wear or am wearing to work and what not.

So basically I made myself a promise that I would dress in the clothes I like to wear and instead of the clothes people tell me to wear. I have larger hips so I get heck a lot for wearing skinny jeans and what not but I used to care but this year I want to be myself. I think it's stupid that I felt like that so hence this promise to myself. I recently got hired at H&M since they're finally adding one to Vancouver Island and I figured I should step up my game on clothes and makeup even if I'm basically broke!

I bought this dress from Forever 21 and I apologize how I have the dress I'm just having a bit of a dilemma right now where I can't find my batteries for my camera so this one I had taken to send to my friend.



It had little studs which you might not be able to see but it's a light cotton and so comfortable! I was thinking on wearing it with tights and a scarf because it's a little chilly here on the island. But I do need your opinion on what type of shoes I should wear with it? I don't have toms yet but I plan on getting some as I got gift cards for Christmas but just hadn't gotten around to it yet. So if you guys would help me out I would love that ever so much! Thank you! 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

instagram