It's 2018!

14:34

It's 2018! Aaaaand I've decided to put my laptop on my lap to type away on here for the first time in a while. I didn't post anything for the last while because I was working 15 hour days, coming home to find zero motivation to kick my ass at a workout, or even to clean my apartment.

I am going to give the blogging another shot, but I think I need to find MY kind of thing. I know I want to work hard at my instagram, so I think the two will eventually go hand in hand.

2017 was a hard year for me. I went through a lot with my anxiety, friendships and finding confidence in myself. I'm still growing, still forever working at anxiety, finding the work/life balance, and also finding time to do something for myself aside from binge watching the latest Netflix series, ha!

2018 will be good to me, I can feel it. End of 2017 was good to me too, so I've got a very positive outlook right now.

I spoke to one of my closest friends about this a month ago, saying how my mental health is crazy good when I am working out 4 days a week and focusing on ME, so I'm going to do that again. I started back at it in December, and going back into it full force once again. I fell off the band wagon back in September when I started a different position, but I am good to go for this year.

2018 = SELF LOVE

thanks pintrest for this very inspiring quote



You Might Also Like

0 comments

instagram