25.

19:43

Oh hello there, 25. Nice to meet you, I'm Jena, a coffee addict who is trying to sort out her life right now.

My birthday was Saturday, and I had a moment where I thought "what are you doinnn girl!" Not in a bad way, really. More so just had things hit me that I wanted to change! I suddenly was hit with the fact I truly wanted to change my living room decor, I wanted to get all new furniture, aside from my wonderful couch that I'm sitting on while I type this. (the couch is named Kelsey for those wondering) I also had a moment where I wanted to change my style, fairly quickly too.

I have to thank Poppy Deyes for that, as she recently made a blog post herself about some Gap denim that she loved, so naturally, I went to get them. You can find her post about them here. She has some wonderful posts.  I also had a moment where I just felt so comfortable in the body I have, and I didn't care so much about trying to not wear a baggy sweater because it "looked too frumpy", I am comfortable, I feel cute, and that's what matters.

Basically, what I'm getting at here is that I'd like to welcome you here to my blog. You can expect things such as some fashion (if you could call me fashionable), decor, organizational tips, etc. I already have one post planned for later this week about what sparked my want to change my living room, and some decor ideas I have and what I want to purchase. I'm just your average coffee drinker, 25 year old who has a lot to say but doesn't want to bore her friends, so she types away.

I hope that this blog will become something of enjoyment to some, and I also hope to be able to share a lot with you in the upcoming months.

I'll end this post here, with a picture of these beautiful flowers my mom got me on my birthday.


Have a wonderful rest of your week everyone!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

instagram

Popular Posts