2014: A Year In Review

12:26

Hello my lovelies! It's been a hot minute since I last blogged, but I figured that today was a good reason to blog again.

2015. Wow. 5 years ago I graduated. It is ridiculous to think about. But 2014 was so good to me. I had some ups and downs with not finding a job within good time, finishing school and finishing my practicum literally the day before my graduation date. If you don't already know, I graduated from college with my Early Childhood Education certificate this year.

2014 was a struggle, I will admit. I spent 4 months job hunting in a new city. 2014 also gave me milestones. It was the first time I lived with my boyfriend, Mike, wit two other roommates at the time. It was also the year of my first preschool job, and the year Mike and I got our own apartment. We also took in my old cats that were at my parents house.

Although 2014 gave me amazing things, and a few bumps, I will say goodbye to 2014 with a smile. 2014 was also the year Mike and I hit our 1 year. 2015 is going to be our 2 years together, and I am so excited for that.

I'm not a huge fan of resolutions because I never follow through with them. I make goals when I want to make them, and follow through when I can. I think it's important to always set goals, and not just at the start of the new year.

This blog post isn't going to be long, but just for me to say thank you to 2014. Thank you for giving me challenges this year, and I hope 2015 continues to give me more challenges.

I hope you all had a great new years eve! Spend the day with loved ones <3

Toodle-doo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

instagram

Popular Posts