random OOTD

15:52

I was trying on different things, and naturally, as you do, I took some pictures. And of course, when you go back and look at them all, you wind up deleting the majority and keep maybe four. I kept two in this case. I always think I look fab in the mirror, and then the camera tells me otherwise.
I was planning to go out for the day, but plans fell through, so here I am blogging about it and going to show you what I decided to wear.



Yes, I look like a proper idiot in the first one, but that's me for ya! 
I'm wearing a cardigan from Dynamite, my London tee is from Forever 21, the leggings are from H&M, and my hat is from Urban Behavior or Planet, whichever it is now.  I was going to wear a pair of my ankle booties, but since plans fell through, it looks like I won't be needing them. 
The hardest thing about these boots is I need really tight jeans around my ankles for them to work, so usually I wear them with tights and a dress or skirt, but that's not too often, so when I wear my American Eagle black jeans, they are too big around my ankles! It drives me crazy, because I have such wide hips, I need a "larger" pair for them to fit over them, but then for some reason, they're big at my ankles and calf's. It's so weird. Anyways, so I had settled for leggings at the time, when I am much more comfortable in the jeans, but oh well. 
If anyone has any tips on how to wear jeans like those I described with boots, let me know! Cause I'm having the WORST time. 

I hope you're all having a great weekend and enjoy!

Toodle-doo xox 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

instagram

Popular Posts