Year in review: 2013

20:41

I only started this blog this year, and I wish I had  blogged more to be quite honest, so I'm making that one of the things to work on in the new year. I thought I would write a post today about how thankful I am for everything and everyone in my life. I'm so, so lucky to have the friends that I do, and an amazing boyfriend who may tease me everyday, but he makes me day even better just by being here.

So this year I started my youtube channel, which I know isn't great yet because I don't have the best lighting (or face hehe), but that's another one of my goals is to get a light for it. I really like making videos, even though very, very few people watch it, I'm so grateful for them too.

I thought I would put in a few pictures here for fun and giggles!

This is me and my bestest chummy, Samantha 

This is Paige, she's been around since I was 12, I love her a lot


I am so grateful for my friends, and for the lovely gifts I received at Christmas and being around my family. My dad is in the navy, so it's really rare that I'll see my dad straight through a year, but I've been really lucky to see my dad lots this year and spend time with my family. 

I hope you all had a great Christmas and I hope you all have a great New Year!!

Toodle-doo xox  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

instagram